|Backyard Farming Forum
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Riceprocessing [ Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:24 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Corn/Soybean/Peanut Planter|
A seed drill refers to a planting device that is driven by a tractor. Usually a seed drill machine has a tube containing seeds. The coulter cut the soil open and seeds in the tube falling into the soil, then a rake covering the soil directly. Our corn planter integrates all the function, besides, it can also finish fertilizing process simultaneously. It applies to seed and fertilize corn, soybean, and other suitable plant without ploughing. This kind of corn seeding machine is applicable in plains and hilly areas with high flexibility. The specially designed grain drill can complete the work of loosing soil, digging, applying fertilizer, seeding, covering oil in one operation. With adjustable seeding capacity, seeding row space and working width, corn planter has showed extraordinary performance among the corn planters.
Corn Planter Structure Features
1. We have adopted special senior ABS seeder, which is strong, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Also, it's equipped with wear-resistant nylon sleeve(which has already been awarded the national patent) to prevent the rust of shaft and seed metering device.
2. It applies streamline combined sharp opener, which will reduce the power consumption. Moreover, the ditching foot has employed unique cast steel. The narrow toes is made of alloy with high abrasion resistance. Thus it will extend the life of the opener.
3. Fertilizer can applies glass-reinforced plastics or stainless steel with beautiful appearance. The bottom of the fertilizer adopts upside pyramid shape, facilitating to exhaust fertilizer.
4. The beam axle is equipped with anti-twisting roller device, which can prevent twisting of wheat straw and rank grass, then make the work more easier. In addition, it has introduced the profiling function, that is, the machine could floating with the floor. Thus the machine can make contour plant either on flat, valley or sloping land, and the planting depth is consistent.
5. The transmission axles of each row are contacted as a whole, driving with consistent turn speed. The transmitting power is strong, even though one of the row ground wheels slips suddenly, it can not affect the normal sowing.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group